Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Home Stretch

It's day two of my liquid fast. Being the kind of thing I can only afford to do on the weekend, it'll be ending tomorrow morning. Just a few more hours to go. Trying to keep myself busy. I've been doodling and art journaling all day, watching documentaries on Netflix, having some coffee, some tea, a cup of hot vegetable broth, a diet soda, etc. Doing Google image searches for random topics, mostly art related (and funny cats), and getting infuriated when, for some reason, a picture of food comes up in my search for "digital photography." Just trying to keep busy and not think about eating.

Any suggestions? BESIDES exercising! I'm grumpy enough as it is. I'll tear my boyfriend's head off if I have to do leg lifts and squats too.

P.S. I know I haven't posted in forever. I deleted all my old posts some time ago, changed my blogger name to my real one. Sometimes things get tough and you want a fresh start---and then you finally BEGIN your fresh start several months later. I've come to accept many truths about myself. I realized that I only lose weight when I become neurotically obsessed so I flipped my crazy switch back on. Lost 6.9 pounds since the new year began. Gunna get skinny!

2 comments:

  1. Agh! I've missed reading your posts. Not to sounds excited that you're feeling neurotic or malcontent in any way.... But I have missed hearing from you. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back dear. Congrats on the amazing weight loss. You're doing fantastic. I hope to hear from you on a regular basis. Keep up the good work.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete